- Nous connaître
- Discover SFR
- Press releases
- SFR Press Release
- Jean Raby appointed SFR Group Chief Financial Officer
Jean Raby appointed SFR Group Chief Financial Officer
Jean Raby is joining SFR Group as CFO.
Before being appointed Chief Financial Officer of SFR Group, Jean Raby was Chief Financial & Legal Officer of Alcatel-Lucent. Prior to that Jean enjoyed a 16-year career in the Investment Banking Division of Goldman Sachs, being appointed a partner in 2004 and subsequently holding functions of co-CEO and then CEO of Investment Banking in France, Belgium and Luxembourg from 2006 to 2010, and CEO of Investment Banking in Russia and the CIS (including co-CEO of Goldman Sachs' Moscow office) from 2011 to the end of 2012. During his career at Goldman Sachs, Jean advised French and international clients on financing transactions on the international capital markets, on mergers and acquisitions, and on restructurings. From 1989 to 1992 Jean was an associate attorney for Sullivan & Cromwell in New York, before moving to the law firms Paris office where he was based from 1992 to 1996. Born in Canada, Jean holds a LLB from Laval University (Quebec), a MPhil in International Relations from the University of Cambridge, and a LLMrom Harvard Law School. Jean was admitted to the New York Bar in 1988.
Sur le même sujet
- La Communauté d’Agglomération d’Epinal et SFR inaugurent le réseau fibre à 1 Gbit/s d’Epinal, Chantraine, Dogneville et Golbey
- La ville de Cébazat et SFR inaugurent le réseau de fibre optique
- La ville de la Ciotat et SFR annoncent le déploiement de la fibre optique sur la commune
- SFR’s fixed and mobile networks in September
- Réseaux fixe et mobile en septembre