Philippe Le May
Philippe LE MAY is Executive Vice President in charge of networks - Telecoms activities
Until 1996, he worked as Philips/TRT’s Radio Project Manager for export. He then joined, as a radio engineer, the Cofira holding group during the creation of Cegetel/SFR and returned to operational responsibilities in the Group’s Technical Department in 2000, as Director of Fixed-Line Network Architecture. In 2001, he joined the cable operator industry to work first as Head of Network Engineering and later and Technical Director for Platforms, supervising the merger of the cable networks of Lyonnaise Communications, NTL and UPC France and, in 2006, Numericable’s network integration operations. Following the completion of the integration and merger with Completel in 2008, he became Numericable Group’s Chief Technical Officer for France.
Born in 1968, Philippe LE MAY graduated from Telecom ParisTech in 1991.
Sur le même sujet
- La Fédération Française d’Athlétisme et Altice/SFR signent un accord historique de diffusion exclusif
- The French Athletics Federation and Altice/SFR sign an historic and exclusive broadcast agreement
- SFR partenaire titre de l’ESWC 2016 à la Paris Games Week du 27 au 31 octobre
- La Communauté d’Agglomération d’Epinal et SFR inaugurent le réseau fibre à 1 Gbit/s d’Epinal, Chantraine, Dogneville et Golbey
- La ville de Cébazat et SFR inaugurent le réseau de fibre optique