Philippe Le May
Philippe LE MAY is Executive Vice President in charge of networks - Telecoms activities
Until 1996, he worked as Philips/TRT’s Radio Project Manager for export. He then joined, as a radio engineer, the Cofira holding group during the creation of Cegetel/SFR and returned to operational responsibilities in the Group’s Technical Department in 2000, as Director of Fixed-Line Network Architecture. In 2001, he joined the cable operator industry to work first as Head of Network Engineering and later and Technical Director for Platforms, supervising the merger of the cable networks of Lyonnaise Communications, NTL and UPC France and, in 2006, Numericable’s network integration operations. Following the completion of the integration and merger with Completel in 2008, he became Numericable Group’s Chief Technical Officer for France.
Born in 1968, Philippe LE MAY graduated from Telecom ParisTech in 1991.
Sur le même sujet
- SFR’s fixed and mobile networks in January
- Réseaux fixe et mobile en janvier
- SFR annonce le démarrage des travaux de déploiement de la fibre sur la commune de Brebières
- Le Très Haut Débit SFR dans l'agglomération de Béthune-Bruay, Artois Lys Romane
- 6e édition du concours Start’up SFR Innovation - L’appel à projets est ouvert jusqu’au 7 avril 2017