Emeric DONT is Executive Vice President in charge of processes and service quality - Telecoms activities
Emeric Dont started his career in 1991 as R&D engineer for Matra Communications. He joined Nortel Networks in 1998, where he was in charge of the deployment of BTS networks. From 2002 to 2005, he held the positions of technical manager for customer services then Head of Customer Care at NC Numericable. Following the acquisition by Altice, he became Director for the Rhône-Alpes region and COO for Numericable, with responsibility for the entire Numericable-SFR group. Emeric Dont is also Head of the processes for Altice group.
Emeric Dont is a graduate of ESME-Sudria.
Sur le même sujet
- La Fédération Française d’Athlétisme et Altice/SFR signent un accord historique de diffusion exclusif
- The French Athletics Federation and Altice/SFR sign an historic and exclusive broadcast agreement
- SFR partenaire titre de l’ESWC 2016 à la Paris Games Week du 27 au 31 octobre
- La Communauté d’Agglomération d’Epinal et SFR inaugurent le réseau fibre à 1 Gbit/s d’Epinal, Chantraine, Dogneville et Golbey
- La ville de Cébazat et SFR inaugurent le réseau de fibre optique