- Nous connaître
- Discover SFR
- Press releases
- SFR Press Release Archives
- Exclusive negotiations between Vivendi and Belgacom to acquire Groupe Telindus France
Exclusive negotiations between Vivendi and Belgacom to acquire Groupe Telindus France
Vivendi has entered into exclusive negotiations with Belgacom in order to acquire 100% of its subsidiary Groupe Telindus France.
Groupe Telindus France is one of the leaders in the French telecoms integration and networks market, with growing revenues, at €241 million in 2013.
Telindus France has built a strong reputation among the French SBF120 stock index companies thanks to the know-how of its 790 employees in growing sectors such as security, unified communications, collaborative solutions, datacenter infrastructures and corporate networks.
The leading French distributor of Cisco equipment, Telindus France today supports the digital transformation of large companies, notably in the fields of energy, banking, industries and services, by providing high levels of requirements and expertise.
SFR and Telindus France have concluded a strong long-standing partnership, exemplified in 2013 by the joint development of a cloud-based unified communications offer. The acquisition would enable the marketing by the two companies of a range of services and offers for companies benefiting from complementary skills and their wide cooperation experience.
Once signed, the transaction will be submitted to French competition authority approval.
Sur le même sujet
- Vondafone ans SFR strengthen strategic globale alliance
- SFR Builds a Groundbreaking Modular and Scalable Datacenter in the Paris Region
- Bouygues Telecom and SFR conclude a strategic agreement to share a part of their mobile access networks
- SFR Remains France’s Top Unbundler with 6,200 Subscriber Connection Units
- SFR’s 4G: On Target