- Nous connaître
- Discover SFR
- Press releases
- SFR Press Release Archives
- SFR Remains France’s Top Unbundler with 6,200 Subscriber Connection Units
SFR Remains France’s Top Unbundler with 6,200 Subscriber Connection Units
SFR has reasserted its position as France’s leading alternative operator with a total of 6,200 SCUs (Subscriber Connection Units) unbundled at end 2013, giving more than 23 million households in France (85% of the population) access to a triple play service - Internet, telephone and TV.
With more than 800 SCUs unbundled in 2013, SFR achieved a pace of deployment unprecedented since unbundling began in 2001. SFR's unbundling enables consumers and businesses to enjoy broadband Internet, unlimited calls and an extensive TV service thanks to France's biggest alternative fixed-line network.
Adapting to each customer’s needs, SFR’s box offering includes simple tariffs, access to the TV Evolution set-top box and exclusive innovative services, such as access control.
The service provides faster broadband Internet, unlimited calls and a broad TV offering*.
For €29.99/month, the basic SRF box package includes:
- broadband Internet
- unlimited calls to landlines in France and more than 100 countries.
Customers can then pick & choose options according to their preferences:
- Unlimited calls to mobiles in metropolitan France and overseas départements (excluding Mayotte) for €5/month.
- HD TV for €3/month with the Evolution set-top box. It includes: a 250 GB hard drive for control of live TV and recording up to 180 hours of programming; an intuitive, seamless interface; more than 170 TV channels (including all French DDTV channels and 30 HD channels) as standard and more than 200 optional channels; 42 on-demand TV channels included (such as M6 Replay, Pluzz of France Télévisions, My TF1, etc.); access to more than 15,000 VOD items; and more than 150 video games on demand.
- SFR TV with Google PlayTM for an extra €3/month (no tie-in period): the AndroidTM 4.2-based TV set-top box provides a new experience with the best of TV and the web. This innovation, brought to Europe for the first time by SFR, gives customers access to GoogleTM services on their TVs.
In a business environment that remains tough, SFR keeps investing some €1.6 billion a year in its fixed and mobile superfast broadband networks. Indeed, SFR is convinced that the quality and performance of its networks make the difference for its customers – be they operators, businesses or consumers.
Sur le même sujet
- SFR’s fixed and mobile networks in May
- Bouygues Telecom and SFR conclude a strategic agreement to share a part of their mobile access networks
- SFR’s 4G: On Target
- Vondafone ans SFR strengthen strategic globale alliance
- Exclusive negotiations between Vivendi and Belgacom to acquire Groupe Telindus France