- Nous connaître
- Discover SFR
- Press releases
- SFR Press Release
- Numericable-SFR successfully prices new €1.68bn term loan
Numericable-SFR successfully prices new €1.68bn term loan
October 22, 2015 - Numericable-SFR, a subsidiary of Altice Luxembourg S.A., today announced that it has successfully priced (i) a $1,340 million Term Loan and (ii) a €500 million Term Loan (“The Term Loans”).
The Term Loans have a January 2023 maturity and a margin over LIBOR/EURIBOR of 4.00% with a 0.75% LIBOR/EURIBOR floor.
Both loans were issued at an OID of 98.50.
The $1,340 million Term Loan has been swapped to €1,184 million with a margin of 4.15% and without a EURIBOR floor.
These financing activities improve both the weighted average maturity (from 5.9 to 6.1 years) and the weighted average cost of debt (from 4.9% to 4.8%) of Numericable-SFR.
Proceeds, together with cash on balance sheet and a drawing under the existing Revolving Credit Facility, will be used by Numericable-SFR to make the previously announced distribution (“the Numericable Dividend”) to shareholders in an amount of EUR 2.5 billion.
Contact Investor Relations
Olivier Gernandt: +33 1 85 06 10 75 / email@example.com
Sur le même sujet
- SFR’s fixed and mobile networks in January
- Réseaux fixe et mobile en janvier
- SFR annonce le démarrage des travaux de déploiement de la fibre sur la commune de Brebières
- Le Très Haut Débit SFR dans l'agglomération de Béthune-Bruay, Artois Lys Romane
- 6e édition du concours Start’up SFR Innovation - L’appel à projets est ouvert jusqu’au 7 avril 2017