- Nous connaître
- Discover SFR
- Press releases
- SFR Press Release
- Numericable-SFR successfully prices new €1.68bn term loan
Numericable-SFR successfully prices new €1.68bn term loan
October 22, 2015 - Numericable-SFR, a subsidiary of Altice Luxembourg S.A., today announced that it has successfully priced (i) a $1,340 million Term Loan and (ii) a €500 million Term Loan (“The Term Loans”).
The Term Loans have a January 2023 maturity and a margin over LIBOR/EURIBOR of 4.00% with a 0.75% LIBOR/EURIBOR floor.
Both loans were issued at an OID of 98.50.
The $1,340 million Term Loan has been swapped to €1,184 million with a margin of 4.15% and without a EURIBOR floor.
These financing activities improve both the weighted average maturity (from 5.9 to 6.1 years) and the weighted average cost of debt (from 4.9% to 4.8%) of Numericable-SFR.
Proceeds, together with cash on balance sheet and a drawing under the existing Revolving Credit Facility, will be used by Numericable-SFR to make the previously announced distribution (“the Numericable Dividend”) to shareholders in an amount of EUR 2.5 billion.
Contact Investor Relations
Olivier Gernandt: +33 1 85 06 10 75 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Sur le même sujet
- La Fédération Française d’Athlétisme et Altice/SFR signent un accord historique de diffusion exclusif
- The French Athletics Federation and Altice/SFR sign an historic and exclusive broadcast agreement
- SFR partenaire titre de l’ESWC 2016 à la Paris Games Week du 27 au 31 octobre
- La Communauté d’Agglomération d’Epinal et SFR inaugurent le réseau fibre à 1 Gbit/s d’Epinal, Chantraine, Dogneville et Golbey
- La ville de Cébazat et SFR inaugurent le réseau de fibre optique